Detailed guides on how to get VUD tokens to your enviroment
- Get familiar with our tokens
- Understand the logic
- Get access to our component and VUD tokens
You are not limited to the components we provide, you can also create your own custom components. You can apply VUD tokens through:
- Enable VUD 💠 variables style library to access our VUD tokens
- Enable VUD 💠 components to access our VUD components
- Go to https://github.com/signup and create an account
- Go to the Personal Access Tokens and generate a personal access token.
Choose either Classic or Fine-grained tokens
Classis: Generate a new token and select scope repo.
Fine-grained tokens: Choose the repos for access and make sure Contents has Read and Write selected under "Repository permissions.
- Determine the expiration date.
- Open TS plugin
- Click the empty file
- Go to the Settings
- Click on the GitHub
- Name: Your choice
- Personal Access Token: Copy and paste your token
- Repository (owner/repo): Visma-Unified-Design/vud-tokens
- Branch: main
- File Path (e.g. tokens.json) or Folder Path (e.g. tokens): Tokens
And you are all set!
Join our internal Slack channels to share your thoughts!
For design-related topics on VUD
Visit VUD design community
To discuss code-related topics
Join VUD developer community